Landscaping Professionals: 2014 Awards open for entries
This article was first published on Natural Paving
Natural Paving Products are pleased to announce the call for entries to the 2014 Quality Awards.
The Awards are about celebrating the skill, creativity, craftsmanship and design prowess demonstrated by our Landscaping Professionals, as the awards are exclusively for our Scheme Members only.
Entrants can enter as may projects as they wish for each of the three categories:
1. Best Patio
2. Best Driveway
3. Best Overall Design
1. Have your excellent work, professionalism and craftsmanship rewarded and acknowledged
2. Have the chance to win a cash prize. Within each category:
o Winners will receive £500
o Runners up will receive £250
o Highly commended will receive £100
3. Have the chance of your work being featured in the Natural Paving 2015 brochure and website.
How to enter:
1. Please complete the application form (can be downloaded from the online member’s area, taken from the welcome pack disk. Alternatively email email@example.com to request the form)
2. Include all required documents with application form:
– Proof of purchase (to demonstrate the products used are from Natural Paving Products)
– Image of the project (At least 6 images of the project with your entry and please bear in mind that to make the images usable in within our brochures, they need to of a high resolution/good quality, show products taken in dry conditions, at a variety of angles and show where possible only NPP landscaping products)
3. Return the completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th September 2014.
If you have any questions about the awards or application process please contact Rebecca Hughes on 0845 072 1150 or email email@example.com
2013 set a very high standard of entries and winners with the following members taking the 3 winning prizes:
The Best Patio Award – Greenbelt Landscapes
The Best Driveway Award – TDS Paving and Landscaping
The Best Overall Design – Cotswold Paving and Landscaping
We look forward to receiving your entries.